Patrick is a trial lawyer. He joined the firm in 2006 seeking trial experience, and has accomplished that goal in a very short period of time. Patrick has first and second chair trial and arbitration experience in both commercial and personal injury matters. He also has experience in temporary injunction hearings involving expedited discovery methods. He has represented numerous corporate and individual clients from all parts of the world in various industries. He has experience in matters involving contractual disputes, personal injury matters, oil and gas disputes, real estate ventures, partnership disputes, products liability, and premises liability. In 2011, Patrick was selected for inclusion in Thomson Reuters’ list of Texas Rising Stars for business litigation.
- Partner, Wright & Close, LLP, 2012 – Present
- Associate, Wright & Close, LLP, 2010 – 2011
- Associate, Wright Brown & Close, LLP, 2006 – 2010
- Associate, Thompson & Knight, LLP, 2003 – 2006
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation Section)
- Harris County Bar Association
- American Bar Association